The Joanna Vargas Bright Eye Firming Mask defies all rules of time and age. Its cool gel formula comes in the forms of under-eye pads that cool, soothe, and hydrate the skin, keeping wrinkles and sagging under-eye skin at bay.
The concentrated formula of nutrient rich ingredients makes this eye mask one for the ages. Actually, scratch that—this mask is one for the anti-ages. We designed this eye mask to replenish hydration and reintroduce firmness to the vulnerable, delicate skin surrounding your eyes. The Joanna Vargas Bright Eye Firming Mask:
- Stimulates collagen production in the skin
- Promotes moisturization and hydration to areas vulnerable to dry, wrinkling skin
- Gently soothes and removes under-eye puffs
Our Bright Eye Firming Mask boasts a bevy of anti-aging and hydrating agents sourced from all-natural ingredients. What does this mean for you? You can rest easy at night knowing you’re replenishing your skin with the moisture it needs using ingredients you can trust.
- Hydrolyzed silk protein holds 10,000 times in weight in water, promoting serious hydration.
- Peptides & Matrixyl stimulate the growth of brand new collagen and hyaluronic acid, naturally and effectively filling in fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes (hello, Crow’s Feet).
- Chamomile extract soothes and depuffs eyes that are strained and swollen from staying up too late (or staring at a screen for far too long).
- Licorice root extract acts as an anti-inflammatory agent, soothing swollen, puffy skin while providing gentle hydration.
WAVE GOODBYE TO WRINKLE WOES
The Joanna Vargas Bright Eye Firming Mask is designed to prevent future wrinkles and fine lines while providing an all-natural solution for wrinkles you have already. To use this firming mask, remove it from its easy-to-open package and allow it to rest on your peepers for ten to fifteen minutes. As if this mask couldn’t be more of a miracle worker, it can be combined with additional masks for maximized benefits and results that last. Time to tighten up and brighten up, sunshine!