The one word that can strike a sense of dread in the hearts of teenagers and adults alike is acne. Acne is most commonly thought of as the worst thing anyone can experience during puberty. However, acne isn’t strictly a teenager experience. Embarrassing acne breakouts can still happen to adults too. When you don’t use the best acne skin care in your daily skin care regimen, it’s open season on your skin for bad breakouts. Don’t you think you deserve to feel comfortable in the skin you’re in? Achieve the skin you’ve always wanted by investing in the best acne skin care today!
There are hundreds of acne solutions on the market and they all boast about being the best acne skin care. It’s not easy to pinpoint which product will actually be the best acne skin care for you unless you try it. Ask one person who suffers from acne and they’ll tell you they’ve tried everything. From special diets to homemade topical solutions, there’s probably not one product an acne sufferer hasn’t tried already in their quest to find the best acne skin care.
What if we told you the best acne skin care could be found in charcoal? This may sound like an unusual skin care choice, but natural charcoal soap has been known to clear and prevent acne breakouts. Because of this discovery, natural charcoal soap has been making a name for itself as the best acne skin care. The absorptive properties found in natural charcoal soap gives new meaning to the title “best acne skin care” by drawing out dead skin cells and bacteria that clog your pores. In addition to these best acne skin care benefits, natural charcoal soap is safe and can be used on any and all skin types. It’s a product truly deserving of the label best acne skin care. It is a gentle cleansing alternative for people who suffer from dry skin, and it works to control excess shine in oily to combination skin. If you try natural charcoal soap and find it isn’t your best acne skin care option, then at least there’s no harm done to your skin for trying it!
Natural charcoal soap is a wonderful cleansing tool, but there are other steps acne sufferers need to add to their best acne skin care routine. Don’t forget these tips when you want to be rid of your breakouts for good:
- EXFOLIATE: Arguably the most important step in your best acne skin care routine is exfoliation. If you neglect to exfoliate your face, dead skin cells and dirt will begin building up beneath your skin, and regrettably cause an acne breakout. The best acne skin care routine should not only work to clear breakouts but prevent them!
- KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF: Did you know your hands come in contact with millions of germs and bacteria daily? To keep those microscopic baddies off your face, remember to keep your hands to yourself. You wouldn’t want them making a new home on your face, would you?
- CLEANSE MORNING AND NIGHT: Your face can be a breeding ground for microscopic dirt and bacteria that can be found in the air and on your beds sheets. To keep your skin clean, it’s important to cleanse your skin as soon as you wake up in the morning and right before you go to bed.
- CHANGE YOUR SHEETS REGULARLY: Keep your sheets fresh and clean in order to prevent a week’s worth of bacteria from making its way back to your face. No time to change the sheets? Change your pillowcase at the very least. An essential part of the best acne skin care routine is creating a clean, safe space for your face.
- PAPER TOWEL DRY: The best way to dry your face after cleansing is to use a paper towel. Drying off with a used hand towel transfers harmful germs from your towel to your face. If you don’t have paper towels at your disposal, using a freshly cleaned cloth will work just fine. Put down the hand towel!
Emotional scarring is more painful than any surface-level acne mark a breakout can leave. Follow our best acne skin care tips and add natural charcoal soap to your best acne skin care routine for beautiful, clear skin!