Acne is the skin’s mortal enemy and a word no teenager or adult wants to hear. Acne is closely tied to that painfully embarrassing time in every kid’s pubescent life. But if you think teens are the only demographic susceptible to acne, think again.Adults are equally vulnerable to terrible acne breakouts as well. Neglect to use the best acne skin care in your daily skin care regimen, and your skin will experience an all out assault of breakouts. You deserve to feel comfortable in the skin you’re in. Obtain flawless looking skin by making an investment in the best acne skin care today!
There is over a hundred of acne solutions on the market that all claim to be the best acne skin care. It’s tricky to know which product will actually be the best acne skin care for you unless you try it. A person who struggles with acne will tell you they’ve tried everything. From special diets to homemade topical solutions, acne sufferers have been there and done that on their quest to find the best acne skin care.
Do you know the best acne skin care can be found in charcoal? It may sound far-fetched, but natural charcoal soap has been known to clear and prevent acne breakouts. As a result of this finding, charcoal soap has been making a name for itself as the best acne skin care. The absorptive properties found in natural charcoal soap gives new meaning to the title “best acne skin care” by drawing out dead skin cells and bacteria that clog your pores. Additionally, natural charcoal soap is safe and can be used on any and all skin types, making it a product that lives up to the name of the best acne skin care. This is a gentle cleansing alternative for people who have dry skin, and charcoal soap works to control excess shine in oily to combination skin. If you try natural charcoal soap and discover it isn’t your best acne skin care option, at least you haven’t put your skin at further risk by trying it!
Natural charcoal soap is a wonderful cleansing tool, but that isn’t all acne sufferers need to add to their best acne skin care routine. There are some extra steps to be aware of. Here are some tips to wave goodbye to breakouts for good:
- EXFOLIATE: Naturally the most important step in the best acne skin care routine is exfoliation. Failure to exfoliate your face will lead to dead skin cells and dirt to begin building up beneath your skin, which will cause an annoying acne breakout. The best acne skin care routine should work to not only clear breakouts but prevent them!
- KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF: You may not want to hear this, but your hands come into contact with millions of germs and bacteria every single day. To avoid those microscopic bad guys from taking over your face, remember to keep your hands to yourself—unless you want them creating a new home on your face.
- CLEANSE MORNING AND NIGHT: Your face can be a breeding ground for microscopic dirt and bacteria that can be found in the air and on the bed sheets you sleep in every night. Keep your skin clean by remembering to cleanse both in the morning and nighttime.
- CHANGE YOUR SHEETS REGULARLY: Keep your sheets fresh and clean to prevent a week’s worth of bacteria from making its way back to your face. If you can’t find time to change your sheets, at least change your pillowcase. An essential step of the best acne skin care routine is creating a clean, safe space for your face.
- PAPER TOWEL DRY: The best way to dry your face after cleansing is by using a paper towel. Drying your face with a used hand towel will transfer harmful germs from the towel to your face. If you don’t have paper towels on hand, use a freshly clean cloth instead. Leave that hand towel alone!
Emotional scarring is more painful than any surface-level acne mark a breakout can leave behind. Follow our best acne skin care tips and add natural charcoal soap to your best acne skin care routine to obtain the beautiful, clear skin of your dreams!