One word is capable of striking fear in the hearts of teenagers and adults alike and that is acne. Acne is often considered the worst thing anyone can face during puberty. However, acne isn’t solely the growing pains of a teenager. Embarrassing acne breakouts also happen to adults too. Did you know that if you don’t make the best acne skin care a part of your daily skin care routine, you’re actually leaving your skin vulnerable for bad breakouts? You should bask in the skin you’re in. Obtain the skin of your dreams by investing in the best acne skin care today!
There are hundreds of acne solutions on the market and they all claim to be the best acne skin care. It’s not easy to figure out which product will actually be the best acne skin care for you unless give it a try. Ask a single person who suffers from acne and they’ll tell you they’ve tried everything. From special diets to homemade topical solutions, there’s probably not one product an acne sufferer hasn’t tried already in their wide search to find the best acne skin care.
Here’s something you might not know about the best acne skin care—it’s actually found in charcoal. Odd skin care choice, right? But natural charcoal soap has been known to clear and prevent acne breakouts. This finding has led to natural charcoal soap making a name for itself as the best acne skin care. The absorptive properties found in natural charcoal soap gives new meaning to the title “best acne skin care” by removing dead skin cells and bacteria that clog your pores. Along with these best acne skin care benefits, natural charcoal soap is safe and can be used on any and all skin types. It’s soap that’s truly deserving of the label, best acne skin care. It is a gentle cleansing alternative for people who suffer from dry skin, and it works to control extra shine in oily to combination skin. You may try natural charcoal soap and find it isn’t your best acne skin care option, but at least there’s no harm done to your skin for trying it!
Natural charcoal soap is a wonderful cleansing tool, but there are other steps acne sufferers need to remember for their best acne skin care routine. Remember these tips when you want to wave goodbye to breakouts for good:
- EXFOLIATE: Arguably the most important step in your best acne skin care routine is exfoliation. Don’t forget to exfoliate your face, unless you want dead skin cells and dirt to begin building up beneath your skin, and regrettably cause an acne breakout. The best acne skin care routine should not only work to clear breakouts but prevent them!
- KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF: This may alarm most people, but hands come in contact with millions of germs and bacteria daily. To keep those microscopic intruders off your face, remember to keep your hands to yourself. The last thing you want is to have them making a new home on your face. You wouldn’t want that, would you?
- CLEANSE MORNING AND NIGHT: Your face can be a breeding ground for microscopic dirt and bacteria that can be found in the air and on your bed sheets. To keep your skin clean, it’s important to cleanse your skin as soon as you wake up in the morning and right before you go to bed.
- CHANGE YOUR SHEETS REGULARLY: Sheets should ideally be fresh and clean in order to prevent a week’s worth of bacteria from making its way back to your face. If you absolutely have no time to change your sheets, then change your pillowcase at the very least. A huge part of the best acne skin care routine is creating a clean, safe space for your face.
- PAPER TOWEL DRY: The best way to dry your face after cleansing is to use a paper towel. Drying off with a used hand towel transfers harmful germs from your towel to your face. If you don’t have paper towels at your disposal, using a freshly cleaned cloth will work just fine. Avoid that hand towel when it comes to your face!
Emotional scarring is more painful than any surface-level acne mark a breakout can leave. Follow our best acne skin care tips and add natural charcoal soap to your best acne skin care routine for beautiful, flawless skin!