The word acne is enough to incite a feeling of dread in teenagers and adults alike. Acne is often considered to be strictly the growing pains of those going through puberty. But long after we have traded in those awkward teen years, it’s a myth to believe teenagers are the only demographic vulnerable to acne—adults can still suffer from acne breakouts from time to time. If you fail to use the best acne skin care in your daily beauty regimen, your skin will be left open to painful, embarrassing breakouts. You deserve to feel confident in the skin you’re in. Get the skin of your dreams by investing in the best acne skin care today!
There’s tons of acne fighting options on the market and they all claim to be the best acne skin care you need. It’s difficult to know which product will actually be the best acne skin care for you unless you try it. Ask a person who suffers from terrible acne and they’ll tell you they’ve tried everything. From special diets to homemade topical solutions, acne sufferers have tried them all in their efforts to find the best acne skin care.
What if we told you the best acne skin care could be found in charcoal? As unusual as that may be, natural charcoal soap has been known to clear and prevent acne breakouts. Because of this, charcoal soap has been making a name for itself as the best acne skin care. The absorptive properties found in natural charcoal soap gives new meaning to the title of “best acne skin care” by drawing out dead skin cells and bacteria that clog your pores. In addition to that, natural charcoal soap is safe and can be used on any and all skin types, making it a product truly deserving of being named the best acne skin care. It is a gentle cleansing alternative for people who suffer from dry skin, and works to control excess shine in oily to combination skin. If natural charcoal soap doesn’t seem like the best acne skin care option, there’s really no harm done on your skin by trying it!
Natural charcoal soap is a wonderful cleansing tool, but there are other steps acne sufferers need to add to their best acne skin care routine. Here are some tips to keep those breakouts away for good:
- EXFOLIATE: The most essential step in a person’s best acne skin care routine is exfoliation. Neglecting to exfoliate your face will allow dead skin cells and dirt to build up beneath your skin, and inevitably cause those annoying acne breakouts. The best acne skin care routine should not only function to clear breakouts, but prevent them!
- KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF: This may sound terrifying, but your hands come in contact with millions of germs and bacteria daily. To keep those microscopic bad guys off your face, remember to keep your hands to yourself. Unless you want those germs and bacteria to make themselves feel at home on your face.
- CLEANSE MORNING AND NIGHT: Your face can be a breeding ground for microscopic dirt and bacteria that can be found in the air and on your bed sheets. It’s important to cleanse your skin after you wake up in the morning and before going to bed at night to keep your skin clean.
- CHANGE YOUR SHEETS REGULARLY: Keep your sheets fresh and clean to prevent a week’s worth of bacteria from making its way back to your face. Don’t have time to change your sheets? Then at least change your pillowcase. A vital part of the best acne skin care routine is creating a clean, safe space for your face.
- PAPER TOWEL DRY: The best way to dry your face after cleansing is to use a paper towel. Drying off with a used hand towel actually transfers harmful germs from the towel to your face. If you don’t have paper towels at home, a freshly clean cloth will work too. Step away from the hand towel!
Emotional scarring is more painful than any surface-level acne mark a breakout can leave. Remember our best acne skin care tips and add natural charcoal soap to your best acne skin care routine to retain the beautiful, clear skin of your dreams!